Chef Inox has developed an extensive range of cookware and kitchenware equipment for people who take cooking seriously. The Chef Inox philosophy acknowledges that it’s one thing to get the right ingredients; it’s another to get the right cooking equipment. Chef Inox makes it all easy.
Professional was the first range of cookware that Chef Inox developed. It is a classic stainless steel range of cookware that is used in many of today’s commercial cooking environments. Professional has an impact bonded base complete with a 6mm encapsulated aluminium core, meaning that hot spots are removed due to heat being spread evenly all the way out from the centre to the edges of the base.
- Professional style handle
- High polish steam vented lid
- Dripless pouring rim
- European inspired satin finish with mirror polished rim
- 1.0mm stainless steel side walls
- Professional grade 18/10 stainless steel
- 3 ply impact bonded base technology with 6mm thick aluminium core
[Construction]: Stainless steel
[Surface]: Stainless steel
[Available Diameter/Capacity]: 14cm/1.2L, 16cm/2.2L, 18cm/3L, 20cm/4L
[Utensils]: Suitable for all utensils
[Recommended Stove Tops]: Suitable for all cooking surfaces including induction